7 Problems To Avoid When Buying Shag Rugs Online
Not sure where to purchase your shag area rug? Afraid of making a mistake? Reputable dealers may be found in storefronts or online; they should provide a wide range of styles and fabric swatches and demonstrate knowledge of current trends, explaining the pros and cons of the various selections. A good merchant should also be able to assist in your decision about what type of shag rug best suits your lifestyle.
Online retailers may offer increased selection and lower prices; however, there are certain guidelines to keep in mind while buying a shag rug from an online retailer.
You might consider these 7 potential problems:
1. Inflexible Return/Refund Policy. Before you buy, make sure the company offers you the option to return the item for a refund if you are not satisfied (ask about any re-stocking fees).
2. Inflated Shipping and Handling Rates. Remember that many online retailers offer free shipping.
3. Low color/fiber selection.
4. No price guarantees.
5. Few years in business.
6. No Business Association Memberships. Look for affiliation with such organizations as the Better Business Bureau to ensure the company is recognized as consumer-friendly.
7. Poor Customer Service. You are supporting the business; they should also do their best to assist you.
Consideration of the above issues, and researching a company before your transaction, may save time and energy as well as money.
Sponsored Shopping Tip: There is a 30 Day No Hassle Return at RugSale.com